Beretta M9A3 Type G 9mm DA/SA 17RDs 5.1″ Features:
The M9A3 is the complete tactical evolution of the handgun with a threaded barrel, specialized finishes, and other features designed to make it an ideal tactical pistol.
The Vertec-Style Grips are part of the redesign of the M9A3 and create a comfortable grip for shooters of all hand sizes. Despite the narrower grip, the M9A3 still accepts high capacity double stack magazines. The ergonomics of the M9A3 are combat ready with oversized controls allowing for easy manipulation with gloved hands or in poor visibility. The magazine well has been generously beveled as well for fast and intuitive magazine changes. If you’re in the market for a home defense, duty, or even concealed carry handgun – you can rest assured knowing that the Beretta M9A3 has legacy of excellence that can be found in few other pistols.
Beretta M9A3 Type G 9mm DA/SA 17RDs 5.1″ Specifications:
- Threaded 1/2×28 Barrel
- 3 Slot M1913 Picatinny Rail
- Over Center Manual Safety/Decocking Lever (Decocking only on G models)
- Oversized Controls
- Polymer Recoil Guide Rod
- Removeable Tritium Front and Rear Sights
- Vertec Thin Straight Grip
- Caliber: 9mm
- Weight: 33.3 oz.
- Action: Double Action/Single Action Semi-Automatic
- Safety: Decocker Lever
- Sights: Tritium Night Sights
- Magazines Included: (3) 17 Rounds
- Magazine Capacity: 17
- Grips: Black
- Slide Finish: Gray
- Frame Finish: Gray
- Barrel Length: 5.1″
- Barrel Thread Pitch: 1/2×28
- Pistol Caliber: 9mm