CZ P-10 F 9MM 4.5-inch Black Features:
Built to withstand the rigors of military use, its fiber-reinforced polymer frame and hardy nitride finish are made for the daily grind. A generous trigger guard allows use with gloved hands while being undercut to allow as high a grip as possible, and a set of metal tactical 3-dot sights allow for one-handed manipulation of the slide on a belt.
Like all CZ pistols, the P-10 is built with our legendary cold hammer forged barrel. The ‘F’ in the name indicates that it is full size in both frame and slide size, and magazines are of the same family as the hammer-fired P-09.Take-down of the P-10 will be familiar to most fans of striker-fired guns, and even more pleasing will be holster compatibility with some of the most common guns on the market.
It may have taken a while to come to market, but we feel the wait has been worth it. With CZ reliability, engineered ergonomics and a bevy of features both familiar and new, the P-10 is the complete package.
CZ P-10 F Specifications
- Full-size design
- Black Nitride slide finish
- Black frame
- Tactical 3-dot metal sights
- Striker-fired pistol built to withstand the rigors of military use
- Nitride finished steel slide
- Front & rear slide serrations
- Fiber-reinforced polymer grip frame features an integrated accessory rail a grip angled for natural pointing a mild palm swell a deep beavertail interchangeable backstraps & an oversized undercut trigger guard
- Trigger minimizes creep & stacking breaks at 4 to 4.5 lbs. & rebounds with a short positive reset
- Metal sights
- Cold hammer forged barrel
- Easy take-down lever
- Firing pin block safety
- Trigger safety
- Includes (3) backstraps (2) mags & (1) cleaning rod
- Action: Double Action Only
- Finish: Black Polycoat
- Frame: Polymer Frame
- Grips: Black Polymer
- Weight: 28.2 oz.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 19
- # Of Mags: 2
- Magazine Description: 19 Rd.
- Barrel: 4.5-inches
- Sights: 3-Dot
- Safety: Firing Pin Block/Trigger
- Additional Info: 3 Interchangable Backstraps
- Additional Info: Ambi Slide Release
- Additional Info: Reversible Mag Catch