Scorpion Evo 3 S2 Micro Pistol with Arm Brace Features:
With a 4” barrel and HB Industries short handguard, this diminutive Scorpion is the result of the development of a smaller, suppressed Scorpion for an undercover drug interdiction unit. With a collapsed length just over 16 inches, this pint-sized pistol features a NoOsprey faux suppressor from the folks at SilencerCo. Its telescoping SB Tactical arm brace extends for additional stabilization, making this one potent little package.
Equipped with low-profile iron sights, its rear sight has four different aperture sizes for everything from close quarters to way out there. The sights ride on a top Picatinny rail perfect for mounting optics. With 1/2×28 threads hidden underneath the factory flash-hider, users can fit either 1/2×28 or 18×1 accessories to the muzzle.
Simple and reliable, the Scorpion has ambidextrous controls, its non-reciprocating charging handle is swappable and reach to the trigger is adjustable.
CZ Scorpion Evo 3 S2 Pistol Specifications:
- Product Name CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S2 Pistol Micro w/ Brace (low capacity)
- SKU 01348
- Firearm Type Handgun
- Purpose Home Defense
- Chambering 9mm Luger
- Magazine Capacity 10
- Magazine Type Double stack polymer
- Frame Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Grips Polymer, adjustable for reach to trigger
- Trigger Mech SA
- Sights Low-profile fully adjustable aperture and post, 4 rear aperture sizes
- Barrel Cold hammer forged, muzzle threaded 18×1 right-hand and 1/2×28
- Barrel Length 4.12 in
- Weight 5.5 lbs
- Overall Length 16.35 / 23.35 in
- Height 9.4 in
- Safety Ambidextrous thumb safety