FNS Review Video
Compare FN pistols, see specs and models: FN 509, FNS, and FNX.
The FNS™-9 Compact offers the same features as the standard models but has a 3.6” barrel and is designed to be snag-free for better concealment and a faster draw. The front sight also has a larger dot for faster target acquisition. The FNS™-9 Compact comes with three 10 round magazines.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Operation: Double-action
- Magazine Capacity: 10, 12, or 17 Rd.
- Weight: 23.4 oz.
- Barrel Length: 3.6″
- Sights: Fixed 3-dot
- Overall Length: 6.7″
- Twist Rate: 1:10″ RH
- Height: 5.2″
- Width: 1.35″
- Trigger Pull: 5.5 – 7.7 lb.
- Sight Radius: 5.6″
- Safety: Manual
- Stainless steel construction
- External extractor with loaded chamber indicator
- Front and rear cocking serrations
- Matte black finish
- Cold hammer-forged stainless steel
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- Polymer construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails
- Two interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail
- Serrated trigger guard
- Two interchangeable backstraps
- Three 10 round magazines
- Owner’s manual
- Locking device
- Lockable fitted polymer hard case
Click GrabAQuote For the Lowest Price.
- Click the “GrabAQuote” button on eligible guns.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Check your email and Proceed to Checkout.
More info on GrabAQuote.