|Condition||New in Box|
|Finish Per Color||Black / Stainless|
|Frame Per Material||Polymer|
|Manufacturer Part Number||66826|
|Type||Semi Auto Handguns|
FN FNX-9 Black / Stainless 9mm 4-inch 17Rds Fixed Sights
FN FNx Review Video
Compare FN pistols, see specs and models: FN 509, FNS, and FNX.
The FNX™-9 features an ergonomic, polymer frame with a low-bore axis for less felt recoil and improved control. The grip panels are checkered and ribbed for comfortable, no-snag carry. Two interchangeable backstrap inserts quickly adapt the FNX™ to your hand size. The profiled stainless steel slide has cocking serrations front and rear, and the 4-inch cold hammer-forged stainless steel barrel delivers pinpoint accuracy. Ambidextrous operating controls make this handgun perfect for competition or personal defense.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Operation: Double-action/Single-action
- Mag Capacity: 17 Rd.
- Weight: 21.9 oz.
- Barrel Length: 4.0″
- Overall Length: 7.4″
- Twist Rate: 1:10″ RH
- Height: 5.45″
- Width: 1.55″
- Trigger Pull: 8.8 – 12.1 lb. or 3.96 – 5.06 lb.
- Sight Radius: 5.9″
- Manual Safety/Decocker
- Stainless steel construction
- External extractor with loaded chamber indicator
- Front and rear cocking serrations
- Stainless Steel finish
- Cold hammer-forged stainless steel
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- Polymer construction
- Replaceable steel rails
- Two interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets
- MIL-STD 1913 accessory mounting rail
- Serrated trigger guard
Click GrabAQuote For the Lowest Price.
- Click the “GrabAQuote” button on eligible guns.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Check your email and Proceed to Checkout.
More info on GrabAQuote.