|Condition||New in Box|
|Finish Per Color||Black|
|Manufacturer Part Number||REXZERO1S-01|
|Model||Rex Zero 1 Standard Single/Double|
|Type||Semi Auto Handguns|
Rex Zero 1 Standard Black 9mm 4.25-inch 17Rds Single/Double
Rex Zero 1 Standard Model Black Features:
Arex’s Rex Zero 1 pistol complies with strict military standards for reliability. Its frame is constructed of T7075 aluminum with steel locking block inserts and a hardcoat anodized finish. The nitrocarburized slide and cold hammer forged barrel are made from solid steel.
- Can be operated either “cocked & locked” or safely de-cocked for DA/SA operation. External safety operates in either configuration.
- Ambi- safety and magazine release.
- The slide-stop also serves as the de-cocker.
- Hard anodized T7075 aluminum frame made from solid bar stock with steel locking block insert.
- Nitrocarburized steel slide made from solid bar stock.
- Forward cocking serrations.
- 1 piece cold hammer forged barrel made from solid bar stock and Nitrocarburized.
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Full length slide rails.
- Picatinny railed dust cover.
- Large trigger guard for use with gloves.
- High profile white dot steel sights. Accepts replacement sights
- Approved for all commercial SAAMI specification P ammunition
Rex Zero 1 Standard Model Specifications:
- Caliber: 9mm Luger (9x19mm)
- Operating Principle: Short recoil
- Action Type: Modified Browning linkless locking system
- Trigger System: Single- and Double-action, Hammer fired
- Length: 7.7 in / 195 mm
- Barrel Length: 4.3 in / 108 mm
- Height: 5.7 in / 144 mm
- Width (slide): 0.98 in / 25 mm
- Width (frame): 1.1 in / 27 mm
- Width (safety levers): 1.46 in / 37 mm
- Weight (without magazine): 29 oz / 826 g
- Weight (empty magazine): 3 oz / 85 g
- Magazine Capacity: 17
- Trigger Pull SA: 5.5 lb / 2,5 kg
- Trigger Pull DA: 13 lb / 6,0 kg
- Trigger Travel DA: 0.5 in / 13 mm
- Reset Travel SA: 0.16 in / 4 mm
- Barrel Twist: 6 grooves, right-hand twist
- Barrel Twist Rate: 9.8 in / 250 mm
Rex Zero 1 & Rex Alpha Review Video
Watch this video to see the specs, features and benefits, options and reviews for both the Arex Rex Zero 1 and Rex Alpha lines of 9mm handguns.