Mark IV 22 Hunter Pistol Features
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning. A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- One-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features natural pointing grip angle with replaceable, checkered grip panels for a non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features adjustable rear sight and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics (rail not included).
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the “SAFE” position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
Mark IV Hunter 22 Specs
- Capacity 10
- Material Stainless Steel
- Front Sight Fiber Optic
- Barrel Length 6.88″
- Grip Frame Stainless Steel
- Grips Checkered Laminate
- Finish Satin Stainless
- Width 1.20″
- Rear Sight Adjustable
- Barrel Style Fluted Bull
- Weight 44 oz.
- Overall Length 11.12″
- Height 5.50″
- Grooves 6
- Twist 1:16″ RH
- CA Approved No
- MA Approved & Certified No
Ruger Mark IV Review Video
Watch this video to see the features, specs, options and variations of the Ruger Mark IV line of 22 pistols.
SEE ALL RUGER MARK IV
|Condition||New in Box|
|Finish Per Color||Stainless|
|Manufacturer Part Number||40118|
|Model||Mark IV Hunter|
|Type||Semi Auto Handguns|