Caliber: 22 LR
Material: Alloy Steel
Front Sight: Fixed
Barrel Length: 6″
Grip Frame: Aluminum
Grips: Checkered Synthetic
Rear Sight: Fixed
Barrel Style: Tapered
Weight: 30.1 oz.
Overall Length: 10.25″
Twist: 1:16″ RH
• Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.
• A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
• Ergonomic bolt stop.
• Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
• Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
• Accurate sighting system features fixed sights and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics.
• Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the “SAFE” position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
• Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
• Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
• Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
• Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
• One-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame.
• Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features natural pointing grip angle with replaceable, checkered grip panels for a non-slip hold.
Ruger Mark IV Review Video
Watch this video to see the features, specs, options and variations of the Ruger Mark IV line of 22 pistols.