Wrangler Single Action Revolver Features
- Blade front and integral notch rear sights.
- Chambered for affordable .22 LR ammunition.
- Transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Cerakote finish provides rugged reliability in all environments.
- Checkered synthetic grips on a Single-Six pattern grip frame.
Wrangler Single Action Revolver Specifications
- Grips: Checkered Synthetic
- Capacity: 6
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Front Sight: Blade
- Barrel Length: 4.62″
- Cylinder Frame Finish: Burnt Bronze Cerakote
- Cylinder Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Rear Sight: Integral
- Overall Length: 10.25″
- Weight: 30 oz.
- Twist: 1:14″ RH
- Grooves: 6
|Condition||New in Box|
|Finish Per Color||Burnt Bronze|
|Manufacturer Part Number||2004|
|Model||Wrangler Single Action Revolver|