PERFORMANCE CENTER M&P40 M2.0 FEATURES
The S&W Performance Center M&P 40 M2.0 Pro Series’ low barrel axis makes the M&P pistol more comfortable to shoot and allows for faster aim recovery. The pistol features a PC tuned action with audible trigger reset, front cocking serrations, Armornite durable corrosion resistant finish and an extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis system to reduce flex and torque while firing. Includes a semi-rigid carry case, two magazines and a Performance Center cleaning kit that includes collapsible cleaning rod with rotating T-handle, 10 cotton cleaning patches, nylon cleaning brush, bronze bore brushes and nylon jags (22 cal, 9mm/357/38 cal, 40/10mm cal, 45 cal) and nylon slotted tips.
PERFORMANCE CENTER M&P40 M2.0 SPECIFICATIONS
- Family: M&P Series
- Model: M&P40 M2.0 Pro Series
- Type: Semi-Auto Pistol
- Action: Double Action Only
- Finish: Armornite
- Frame: Polymer Frame
- Grips: Polymer
- Weight: 29.1 oz.
- Caliber: 40 S&W
- Capacity: 15 plus 1
- # of Magazines: 2
- Magazine Description: 15 rd.
- Barrel: 4.25″
- Overall Length: 7.5″
- Sights: FS: F.O. Green / RS: Adj F.O. Red
- Additional Info: Includes Cleaning Kit w/ Case
- Additional Info: S&W Performance Center Tuning
- Additional Info: Front Cocking Serrations