Walther PPQ Q4 TAC Features
The PPQ M2 is a true breakthrough in ergonomics for self-defense handguns. The styling is elegant and trim with a sculpted grip that meshes smoothly into the hand. The PPQ M2 has a reversible mag release button and an ambidextrous slide stop. The ‘Quick Defense’ trigger works in conjunction with a fully pre-loaded striker assembly. The trigger pull of 5.6 lbs remains unchanged from the first shot to the last and requires no decocker. It has two drop safeties and a firing pin block for safe carry. Because the firearm is in a constant cocked state, the striker does not protrude from the back of the slide. The polymer frame has interchangeable backstraps and an integral Picatinny Mil-Spec rail. This PPQ M2 model has a 5″ barrel and low profile, 3-dot sights with a windage adjustable rear.
Walther PPQ Q4 TAC Specifications
- Family: PPQ Series
- Model: PPQM2 Q4 Tactical
- Type: Semi-auto Pistol
- Action: Semi-auto
- Finish: Matte Black Tenifer Coating
- Frame: Polymer Frame
- Grips: Black Polymer
- Special Feature: Threaded Barrel Model
- Weight: 26 oz.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 17 1
- # Of Mags: 3
- Magazine Desc:( 2) 17 Rd. & (1) 15 Rd.
- Barrel: 4.6″
- Overall Length: 7.8″
- Rate-of-twist: 1-in-10
- Sights: FS: Fiber Optic / RS: Competition
- Additional Info: Ambi Mag Release & Slide Stop
- Additional Info: Optics Mounting Plate
- Additional Info: 3 Interchangeable Backstraps%u200B